Primary Fluid Systems is proud to be the Title Sponsor for the 2021 Bay Area Science and Engineering Fair.
We want to thank our customers. With their support, we are able to help promote the scientific pursuits of today's youth.
Primary Fluid Systems is celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2021!
30 Years serving a variety of customers and industries across the world.
PFS Products Now Certified to NSF/ANSI-61!
Top Valve, Accu-Draw, Injection Quills, and Accu-Vent are now certified to NSF/ANSI-61 standards.
For more information, click here.
Custom Product Designs Available
Have very specific needs for your application? Reach out to us for products designed specifically for your application!
Accu-Pulse Pulsation Dampeners
Benefits of a Pulsation Dampener:
- Increase system efficiency and pump life
- Decrease maintenance and costs
- Protect pipes, meters, valves, and instrumentation from pulsation and vibration
- Ensure meter accuracy, logevity, and repeatability
- Reduce pressure fluctuations and diaphragm wear
- Prevent foaming and splashing
- CRN is now availabile on certain Accu-Pulse dampeners. Please contact factory for price and availability.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Sizes available between 4 cubic inch and 1155 cubic inch capacity
- Standard models pressure rated to 150 and 300 PSIG
- 3/8", 3/4" and 1" pipe connections for the 10 & 85 Cubic Inch models
- Available in 8 materials of construction, including PP, PVC, CPVC, PVDF, 316 S/S, Alloy 20, Carbon Steel, and Hastelloy C
- Bellows material available in 8 materials, including Neoprene, Buna-N, Hypalon, EPDM, Viton, Teflon, Santoprene, and Polyvinylchloride
- 2 year warranty
Accu-Pulse Instruction Manual
Accu-Pulse Dampener Sizing Guide
High Pressure Accu-Pulse APX
- Rugged 316L S/S Shell casing
- Standard elastomers are nitrile (Buna-N), EPDM, and FPM (Viton); other elastomers available
- Available in 4 to 1,098 cubic inch models (0.075L to 18L)
- Pressure range to a maximum of 2900 psi (200 BAR), dependent on model
- Larger capacities and higher pressures available upon request
More Information on Accu-Pulse