PFS Products Now Certified to NSF/ANSI-61!
Top Valve, Accu-Draw, Injection Quills, and Accu-Vent are now certified to NSF/ANSI-61 standards.
For more information, click here.
Custom Product Designs Available
Have very specific needs for your application? Reach out to us for products designed specifically for your application!
Primary Fluid Systems celebrated its 25th Anniversary in 2016!
25 Years serving a variety of customers and industries across the world.
AccuGUARD Gauges and Diaphragm Seals
AccuGUARD Gauges are designed to enhance the performance of chemical feed systems. Adding a pressure gauge to any system will help to ensure that optimal pressure are monitored and maintained.
Without proper protection, process fluids can contaminate and damage in-line instrumentation.
AccuGUARD Diaphragm Seals are designed to protect and isolate pressure gauges and expensive instrumentation from corrosive, high temperature, or viscous process media.
- Gauge Diameters between 2" and 4"
- 1/4" NPT Connections
- Gauge housing in either a Steel case or 304 Stainless Steel
- Brass or 316L S/S Internals
- Five gauge indication ranges, up to 0 - 400 psig / 0 - 2800 kPa
AccuGUARD Gauges Literature
AccuGUARD Diaphragm Seals
- Transfers process pressure accurately without direct contact with process fluids
- Removes the need for expensive instrumentation
- Easily installed and available in five chemically resistant materials of construction (PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF, and Stainless Steel)
- Optional diaphragm materials (Viton, EPDM, PTFE, and 316 S/S)
- Available in 1/4" FNPT and BSPT connection types
- Thermoplastic units rated to 240 psig (16 BARG) at 21℃ (70℉)
- 316L S/S Units rated to 5800 psig (400 BARG) at 21℃ (70℉)
AccuGUARD Diaphragm Seals Literature