PFS Products Now Certified to NSF/ANSI-61!
Top Valve, Accu-Draw, Injection Quills, and Accu-Vent are now certified to NSF/ANSI-61 standards.
For more information, click here.
Custom Product Designs Available
Have very specific needs for your application? Reach out to us for products designed specifically for your application!
Primary Fluid Systems celebrated its 25th Anniversary in 2016!
25 Years serving a variety of customers and industries across the world.
PFS Corporation Stop
PFS Corporation Stops have been designed to inject chemical into the center stream of the flow.
Standard features include:
- Isolation valve allows for ease of maintenance
- Available in 6 materials of construction
- Wetted components have comparable or greater chemical resistance than quill construction material
- Standard and custom lengths available
- Connections available in NPT, Metric, or Flanged
- Certain corporation stops are CRN certified. Please contact factory for price and availability.
When installing or removing quill from corporation valve gland, ensure that the system pressure is at 0 psig.
- Standard insertion lengths available are 2 5⁄8 inches and 4 5⁄8 inches
- Custom insertion lengths available upon request
- Available in PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF, 316 S/S, and Hastelloy C276. Other materials available upon request
- Maximum temperature (metallic options) of 176℃ (350℉)
- Maximum pressure (metallic options) of 2000 psig
- Standard 1/8" discharge orifice for high velocity discharge. Optional 1/4" discharge orifice available for higher capacity flow
PFS Corp Stop Instruction Manual
Retractable Corporation Stop
- Allows installation and retrieval of the quill under full operating pressure up to 1000 psig
- Titanium Gr. 5 retractable rod for compact design
- 3 materials of construction for greater durability: 316 S/S, Alloy 20, and Hastelloy
- Connection in NPT, metric or flanged
- Extensive variety of designs, materials, and size configurations to best suit your application
- Retrofit kit is available for standard PFS Corporation Stops
PFS Retractable Corp Stop Brochure
CSB Corporation Stop
- Brass body construction, meeting or exceeding the Lead Free (LF) requirements of less than 0.25%
- Available with PVC or CPVC injection quills and couplings
- Available in NPT or AWWA Pipe Connections in 3/4" or 1" sizes
- Adjustable Insertion Length from 0 to 7.5" (19cm)
- 1/2" NPT chemical connection sizes standard
- Stainless Steel Retainer cable for safe removal of quill from service
- Maximum pressure to 150 PSIG (10 bar) at 68℉ (20℃)
CSB Corp Stop Brochure
CSB Corp Stop Instruction Manual